MAP - Wisconsin
State Projects List
Brown County Jail and Juvenile Detention Center
· Dual bid project - 275 precast
complete finished cells, security doors, locks, windows all
bid under the scope of the DEC.
· Pauly Jail, along with Oldcastle Pre Cast, come in
under the budget and are low bid.
· Phase II of the project, including all remaining
security doors, hardware, windows, furniture and installation
awarded to Pauly Jail.
· At $60M, this is Pauly Jail's largest DEC contract.
· Project comes in under budget and ahead of schedule.
· Project is nominated for awards by the State of Wisconsin
and the Sheriff's Association.
Bay, WI 54311
Appleton, WI 54914
Brown Co. Facility Mgmt.
111 N. Jefferson, Rm 220
Green Bay, WI 54305
Detention Equipment Furniture
Security Hollow Metal Frames
Security Hollow Metal Doors
Jail Contract Value: $1,588,688.00
Completed or %: Feb-01
Sauk County Law Enforcement Center
· A 200 cell, 450 bed multi class full
· Pauly Jail, provides all security doors, locks windows,
furnishings and security door controls.
· Project finishes ahead of schedule and under budget.
· Sheriff and the Architect, DLR are impressed enough
with the project that they co-sponsor a tour and jail product
seminar at the facility featuring the great work of the team.
Habersham Metal - Security Doors/Frames
- R.R. Brink Locking - Security Hardware
- Hope's Windows - Stainless Steel Windows
- Integrator.com - Touchscreen controls and video visitation
- Pauly Jail Building Company - Craftsmanship of installation
by our own union ironworkers.
Kraemer Brothers, LLC
925 Park Ave.
Plain, WI 53577
- Security Hollow Metal Frames
- Security Hollow Metal Doors
- Security Hardware
- Builders Hardware
- Security Windows
- Detention Equipment Furniture
- Security Controls
- Bi Fold Doors
Jail Contract Value: $2,690,000.00
Completed or %: Apr-03
Us | Projects by State | Accreditations
| Contact Us | Training
Seminars | Team Vendors |
References | Home
Copyright 2009, Pauly Jail
Building Company, Inc.