Scope: The Tipton County Jail & Sheriff's Administration Building project consists of a new 35,788 sq. ft. facility that will hold 80-beds. The design features state of the art design features in correctional operation, safety and security, including an elevated control room with 360-degree visibility of inmate housing and intake/booking. This jail will be a two story facility divided into four areas: inmate housing, support and intake/booking and release, public area, and sheriff's office.
Pauly Jail is tasked with installing prefabricated modular steel cells, security hardware & locking devices, security hollow metal doors and frames, security glass and glazing, mezzanines and stairs , detention furniture, security mesh, and detention accessories.
Start Date: 09/26/2018
PJBC Estimated Completion Date: In Progress
Overall Construction Contract Amount: $15,100,000.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $2,260,380.00
Construction Manager: Performance Services, Inc. | 4670 Haven Point Blvd. | Suite 200 | Indianapolis, IN 46280 | (317) 713-1750 phone
Security Architect: Byce & Associates, Inc. |487 Portage Street | Kalamazoo, MI 49007 | (269) 381-96170 phone
Sheriff: Sheriff Tony D. Frawley| 121 W Madison St | Tipton, IN 46072 | (765) 675-7004 phone
Pauly Jail Building Company Installation with Union Ironworkers for all Products.
Partners that were a part of this project included:
* Titan Steel Door for Security Hollow Metal
* R.R. Brink Locking Systems Inc. for providing Detention Hardware
* Modern Detention for Mezzanine and Stairs
* Norix for Detention Accessories
* Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
* SteelCell of North America for Pre-fabricated Modular Steel Cells
* Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Security Mesh`
* Marathon for Padded Cells