Scope: The Allegan County Sheriff’s Office/ Corrections Center project entailed renovating a former Haworth Seating Plant into a state-of-the-art facility. The 193,300-square foot facility now has three hundred twenty-five (325) inmate beds, holding units, special management areas, and the ability to monitor all eight (8) housing pods from a central control center.
Pauly Jail Building Company scope of work included furnishing and installing: security electronics, security toilets, shower enclosures, detention furniture, security mesh/ceilings, security glass, and steel cells.
Start Date: 02/08/2012
Completion Date: 11/29/2013
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $5,239,555.75
Construction Manager: Beckering Advisor Incorporated | 650 - 44th Street SE | Grand Rapids, MI 49548 | (616) 532-8191 Phone
Security Architect: RQAW Corporation | 10401 N. Meridian Street, Suite 401 | Indianapolis, IN 46290 | (317) 815-7200 Phone
Sheriff: Sheriff Frank Baker | 640 River St. | Allegan, MI 49010 | (269) 673-0500 Phone
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Ironworkers.
Partners that were a part of this project:
- Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
- Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Security Mesh & Ceilings
- Norix Group, Inc. for Detention Furniture
- Stanley Convergent Security Solutions, Inc. for Security Electronics
- Willoughby Industries for Security Toilets & Security Shower Enclosures
- SteelCell of North America, Inc. for Steel Security Cells