Scope: The Allen County Juvenile Detention Center project consists of a 20,303 sq. ft. facility that will replace the current facility. The detention facility will house 26 beds. 2 of those 26 beds will be equipped as a medical intake bed and an isolation intake bed.
Pauly Jail was tasked with installing detention enclosures, detention hollow metal doors and frames, detention windows, security hardware & locking devices, security glass and glazing, detention toilet accessories, detention gun lockers and detention furnishings.
Start Date: 04/19/2018
Completion Date: In Progress
Overall Construction Contract Amount: $6,800,000.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $1,411,800.00
Construction Manager: Peterson Construction Co. | 18817 S.R. 501 N| Wapakoneta, OH 45895 | (419) 941-2233 phone
Security Architect: K2M Design, Inc.| 141 East Ohio Street|Indianapolis, IN 46204 | (317) 727-6074 phone | Contact: Scott Moore
Pauly Jail Building Company Installation with Union Ironworkers for all Products.
Partners that were a part of this project included:
* Titan Steel Door for Security Hollow Metal
* RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc providing Detention Hardware and Locks
* Modern Detention for Detention Furnishings
* Norix for Detention Furnishings
* Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
* Bradley for Detention Equipment
* Hope's for Security Windows
* Accurate Controls, Inc. for Security Electronics