Scope: Boone County’s population has doubled since it built its last facility in 1992. The Boone County Justice Center project is an expansion of the original jail. The addition to the facility will allow the county to offer transitional options for inmates that are returning to work. The goal is to ease the burden on law enforcement and reduce recidivism.
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $4,908,200.00
General Contractor: The Hagerman Group | 10315 Allisonville Road | Fishers, IN 46038 | (317) 577-6836 Phone
Architect: K2M Design Inc. | 200 South Meridian Street, Suite 550
Sheriff: Sheriff Dwayne Carey | 2121 County Drive | Columbia, MO 65202 | (573) 875-1111
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Union of Ironworkers.
Partners that are a part of this project include:
- Hope’s Windows for Security Windows
- Kane Detention for Security Mesh
- Marathon Engineering for Padded Cells
- Modern Detention Equipment for Mezzanine/ Stairs
- Norix for Detention Toilet Accessories
- RR Brink Locking Systems for Security Hardware
- Security Automation Systems for Security Electronics
- SteelCell of North America for Modular Steel Cells
- Titan Steel Door for Security Hollow Metal