Scope: The new Carroll County Sheriff’s Office & Jail will be approximately 33,600 square feet, and it will be able to house one hundred-and-four (104) beds. The facility will be utilized for intake, booking, holding cells, evidence storage, and administrative offices.
Pauly Jail Building Company was tasked with furnishings and installing: (44) modular steel cells, security hollow metal, detention furnishings, security hardware, mezzanine, security mesh, and security glazing.
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $4,612,508.00
Total Construction Cost: $16,800,000.00
General Contractor: BW Construction | 615 Russell Avenue | Indianapolis, IN 46225
Architect: Elevatus Architecture | 111 E. Wayne Street, Suite 555 | Fort Wayne, IN 46802 | (260) 424-9080 Phone
Sheriff: Sheriff Tony Liggett | 310 W. Main Street | Delphi, IN 46923 | (765) 564-2413 Phone
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Union of Ironworkers.
Partners that are a part of this project include:
- Accurate Controls, Inc. for Security Electronics
- Global Security Glazing for Security Glazing
- Kane Innovations for Security Mesh
- Marathon Engineering for Padded Cells
- Modern Detention Equipment for Detention Furnishings, Mezzanine & Stairs
- NORIX for Detention Equipment & Furnishings
- SteelCell of North America for Modular Steel Cells
- Titan Steel Door for Security Hollow Metal & Security Ceilings
- Willoughby Industries for Plumbing Fixtures