Scope: Coweta County has moved forward on expanding the county jail. The addition will include a new cell pod, infirmary, as well as kitchen space. The square footage of the facility will be increasing by over 31,000 square feet, and the changes will allow for two hundred-and-six (206) more beds.
Pauly Jail is tasked with furnishing and installing: modular steel cells (86), security glazing, security mesh, detention furnishings, security hardware, and security hollow metal.
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $5,829,440.00
General Contractor: New South Construction | 4 Overloop Point | Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Architect: K.A. Oldham Design, Inc. | 75 Jackson St. Suite 401 | Newnan, GA 30263
Sheriff: Sheriff Lenn Wood | 560 Greison Trail | Newnan, GA 30263
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Union of Ironworkers.
Partners that are a part of this project include:
- Global Security Glazing for Security Glazing
- Marathon Engineering for Padded Cells
- Modern Detention Equipment for Detention Equipment & Furnishings
- Norix for Detention Equipment & Furnishings
- RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc. for Security Hardware
- SteelCell of North America for Modular Steel Cells
- Titan Steel Door for Security Hollow Metal