Scope: The DCY-104 Central PDC Conversion project consists of a 26,000 sq. ft. renovation to include construction on two (2) new housing units, new gymnasium, vocational education building, renovation/construction of medical offices, outdoor recreation areas, and installation of a perimeter security fence.
Pauly Jail installed 59 prefabricated modular steel cells, security hardware & locking devices, security hollow metal doors and frames, security glass and glazing, detention furniture, security electronics,exterior gates and detention accessories.
Start Date: 09/22/2017
Completion Date: 10/17/2018
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $3,333,000.00
Construction Manager: Carroll Daniel Construction Co. | 921 Athens St. #A| Gainesville, GA 30501 | (770) 536-3241 phone
Security Architect: Wakefield Beasley & Assoc. | 5200 Avalon Boulevard |Norcross, GA 30092| (770) 209-9393 phone
Pauly Jail Building Company Installation with Union Ironworkers for all Products.
Partners that were a part of this project included:
* Titan Steel Door for Security Hollow Metal
* R.R. Brink Locking Systems Inc. for providing Detention Hardware
* Accurate Controls, Inc for Security Electronics
* Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
* SteelCell of North America for Pre-fabricated Modular Steel Cells
* Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Exterior Gates
* Norix for Detention Equipment
* Morse Watchmen for Detention Equipment
* Creative for Detention Equipment
* Derby for Detention Equipment
* National Bullet Proof for Detention Equipment
* Nystrom for Access Panels