Scope: The Decatur County Sheriff’s Office and Detention Center Project is a new two hundred thirty-six (236) bed facility that includes all necessary functions of a modern day jail with additional development space to grow. The building includes housing and recreational space for inmates, areas for inmate services, the Sheriff's office, a multi-purpose room, squad room, and training room.
Pauly Jail Building Company scope of work included furnishing and installing: ninety (90) modular steel cell units, security hardware, locking devices, security hollow metal doors, security hollow metal frames, security glazing, security windows, security electronics, detention furniture, security mesh, mezzanines, stairs, and detention accessories.
Start Date: 07/02/2018
Completion Date: In Progress
Overall Construction Contract Amount: $19,500,000.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $6,138,400.00
Construction Manager: Maxwell Construction | 440 Nowlin Avenue| Greendale, IN 47025 | (812) 537-2200 Phone | Contact: Chris Grabosky
Security Architect: Elevatus Architecture | 111 East Wayne Street, Suite 555 | Fort Wayne, IN 46802 | (260) 424-9080 Phone | Contact: Tony Vie
Sheriff: Sheriff Gregory D. Allen| 315 South Ireland Street | Greensburg, IN 47240 | (812) 222-5246 Phone
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Union Ironworkers.
Partners that were a part of this project:
- Trussbilt LLC for Security Hollow Metal and Security Ceilings
- RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc. for Detention Hardware
- Modern Detention for Mezzanines, Stairs, & Detention Furniture
- Norix Group, Inc. for Detention Accessories
- Accurate Controls, Inc. for Security Electronics
- Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
- SteelCell of North America, Inc. for Prefabricated Modular Steel Cells
- Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Security Mesh
- Hope's Windows, Inc. for Security Windows