Scope: The Delaware County Justice Center Design Assist Project focuses on the conversion of a former middle-school building into a new detention facility. The current jail in Muncie Indiana is facing overcrowding issues, and the solution is to convert this building into a five-hundred (500) bed jail that will also have space for the Sheriff's department.
Pauly Jail Building Company scope of work includes furnishing and installing: modular steel cells, security hollow metal, security hardware, detention furnishings, security mesh, security electronics, and security glazing.
Start Date: 5/13/2019
Est. Completion Date: In Progress
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $7,907,735.00
Construction Manager: BW Construction, LLC | 8770 North Street, Suite 320 | Fishers, IN 46038 | (317) 850-0661 Phone
Architect: RQAW | 8770 North Street, Suite 110 | Fishers, IN 46038 | (317) 815-7200 Phone
Sheriff: Sheriff Tony Skinner | 100 W. Washington St. | Muncie, IN 47305 | (765) 747-7885 Phone
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Union Ironworkers.
Partners that are a part of this project:
- Accurate Controls, Inc. for Security Electronics & Modular Controls
- Global Security Glazing for Security Glazing
- Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Security Mesh
- Modern Detention Equipment for Detention Furnishings & Detention Equipment
- Norix for Detention Furnishings & Detention Equipment
- RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc. for Security Hardware
- SteelCell of North America for Modular Cells & Modular Controls
- Titan Steel Door for Security Hollow Metal