Scope: The Delta County Jail and Sheriff's Department project consisted of a 160 bed facility, with a simple 2 story floor plan with an elevated center command center to maximize control of inmate movement, security for the staff , and security for the inmates. The jail consists of 2 & 4 man cells, a large dormitory area, recreation room, and new technology allowing for remote visitation capabilities. This Project utilized the rear chase modular controls security electronics approach to reduce security electronics infrastructure costs and installation schedule.
Pauly Jail delivered and installed modular steel cells and shower units, security hollow metal doors and frames, detention hardware and locking devices, detention equipment and furniture, mezzanines, security glass, security mesh, security ceilings, and padded cells.
State Date: 08/28/2017
Completion Date: 12/22/2018
Overall Construction Cost: $17,233,488.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $4,409,494.00
Construction Manager: Miron Construction Company Inc. | 1471 McMahon Drive| Neenah, WI 54956 |(920) 969-7392 phone
Security Architect: Bryce & Associates, Inc. | 487 Portage Street | Kalamazoo, MI 49007 | (269) 381-6170 phone
Sheriff: Sheriff Edward Oswald | 111 N. 3rd St. | Escanaba, MI 49829 | (906) 789-5100 phone
Pauly Jail Building Company Installation with Union Ironworkers for all Products.
Partners that were a part of this project included:
* SteelCell of North America for Prefabricated Steel Detention Cells
* RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc providing Detention Hardware
* Titan Steel Door for Security Hollow Metal
* Norix for Detention Equipment & Furniture
* Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
* Willoughby Industries for Detention Equipment
* Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Security Mesh
* Marathon for Padded Cells
* Steel Ceilings for Security Ceilings