Scope: The Dickinson County Courthouse Renovations & Addition not only focuses on renovations for the courthouse but also the addition of a law enforcement center including a sixty-four (64) bed jail. The facility will also house emergency management services, sheriff's office, jail administration offices, as well as 911-dispatch. There are many hurdles that have already been overcome with this project including maintaining preservation of the historical courthouse and resolving drainage issues surrounding the building.
Pauly Jail Building Company scope of work includes furnishing and installing: modular steel cells, security hollow metal, ceiling access panels, security ceilings, security hardware, detention furnishings, detention equipment, security mesh, modular controls, security electronics, and security glazing.
Start Date: 7/26/2019
Completion Date: In Progress
Overall Construction Contract Amount: $15,000,000.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $2,500,800.00
Construction Manager: Loyd Builders | 2126 S. Elm St. | Ottawa, KS 66067 | (785) 242-1213 Phone
Architect: Goldberg Group Architects, PC | 805 N. 36th Street, Suite B | St. Joseph, MO 64506 | (816) 233-9300 Phone
Sheriff: Sheriff Gareth Hoffman | 109 E 1st Street | Abilene, KS 67410 | (785) 263-4041 Phone
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Union Ironworkers.
Partners that are a part of this project:
- Titan Steel Door for Security Hollow Metal, Ceiling Access Panels, & Security Ceilings
- RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc. for Security Hardware
- Norix Group, Inc. for Detention Furnishings & Detention Equipment
- Modern Detention Equipment for Detention Furnishings & Detention Equipment
- Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Security Mesh
- SteelCell of North America, Inc. for Modular Steel Cells & Modular Controls
- Accurate Controls Inc. for Security Electronics & Modular Controls
- Global Security Glazing for Security Glazing