Scope: The Fayette County Adult Detention Facility Project includes the construction of a new detention facility that will replace the current jail, which is well over one hundred (100) years old.
Pauly Jail Building Company scope of work includes furnishing and installing: security hollow metal, security hardware, detention furnishings, security windows, security mesh, security electronics, modular controls, and security glazing.
Start Date: 6/12/2019
Completion Date: In Progress
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $2,061,945.00
Construction Manager: Granger Construction Co. | 6267 Aurelius Road | Lansing, MI 48911 | (517) 393-1670 Phone
Architect: Shremshock Architects, Inc. | 7400 West Campus Road, Suite 150 | New Albany, OH 43054 | (614) 545-4550 Phone
Sheriff: Sheriff Vernon P. Stanforth | 113 E Market Street| Washington Court House, OH 43160 | (740) 335-6170 Phone
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Union Ironworkers.
Partners that were a part of this project:
- Global Security Glazing for Security Glazing
- Hope's Windows, Inc. for Security Windows
- Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Security Mesh
- Modern Detention Equipment for Detention Furnishings & Equipment
- RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc. for Security Hardware
- Stanley Security Systems for Security Electronics & Modular Controls
- Titan Steel Door for Security Hollow Metal