Scope: The Fountain County Sheriff's Office and Jail is a $16 million project. The new jail will have one hundred-and-twelve (112) beds. The new jail will house two-men cells, two-men ADA cells, and dormitory housing. The jail will be monitored by a central control area where state of the art technology will allow staff to safely monitor and control inmates. The building will also house a large indoor/outdoor recreation area, classroom/program areas, and office space.
Pauly Jail Building Company scope of work includes furnishing and installing: thirty-two (32) modular steel cell units, locking devices, security hollow metal doors/ frames, security windows/ glazing , security electronics, detention furniture, security mesh, mezzanines, stairs, and detention accessories.
Start Date: 05/04/2018
Completion Date: In Progress
Overall Construction Contract Amount: $16,000,000.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $2,742,000.00
Construction Manager: Kettelhut Construction, Inc. | 740 Sagamore Parkway South | Layfayette, IN 47905 | (765) 447-2181 Phone
Security Architect: DLZ Indiana, LLC | 157 East Maryland Street | Indianapolis, IN 46236 | (317) 633-4120 Phone
Sheriff: Sheriff Terry Holt | 216 Union St. | Covington, IN 47932 | (765) 793-3545 Phone
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Union Ironworkers.
Partners that were a part of this project included:
- Accurate Controls, Inc. for Security Electronics
- Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
- Hope's Windows, Inc. for Security Windows
- Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Security Mesh
- Modern Detention Equipment for Mezzanines & Stairs
- Norix for Detention Furnishings
- RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc. for Detention Hardware
- SteelCell of North America for Prefabricated Modular Steel Cells
- Titan Steel Door for Security Hollow Metal