Scope: The Franklin County Public Safety Facility project consists of additions and renovations to Franklin county Sheriff's Office and Jail. The expansion will include 47,000 sq.ft. of new construction. The 2-story facility will include 250 beds with additional spaces.
Pauly Jail was tasked with installing modular steel cells, detention hollow metal doors and frames, security hardware & locking devices, security glass and glazing, security electronics, detention furnishings and detention accessories.
Start Date: 03/12/19
Est. Completion Date: In Progress
Overall Construction Contract Amount: $30,800,000.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $6,609,000.00
Construction Manager: Navigate Building Solutions, LLC| 9920 Watson Road| Suite 201|St. Louis, MO 63126 |(314) 458-3738 phone
Security Architect: Elevatus Architec| 111 East Wayne Street| Suite 555|Ft. Wayne, IN 46802 |(260) 424-9080 phone
Architect: FGM Architects, Inc| 10 S. Broadway| Suite 1150|St. Louis, MO 63102 |(314) 439-1601 phone
Sheriff: Sheriff Steven M. Pelton | #1 Bruns Drive |Union, MO 63084| (636) 583-2560 phone
Pauly Jail Building Company Installation with Union Ironworkers for all Products.
Partners that were a part of this project included:
* Titan Steel Door for Security Hollow Metal
* RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc providing Detention Hardware and Locks
* Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
* SteelCell of North America for Pre-fabricated Modular Steel Cells
* Accurate Controls, Inc. for Security Electronics
* Marathon for Padded Cells
* Norix for Detention Furniture and Equipment