Scope: The Greene County Jail Facilities and Jail Expansion project was a $14.8 million expansion that will bring the bed count at the jail to two hundred eighty-eight (288) beds. There was also a pod added to the east side of the jail, adding twenty-six (26) two-man cells, twelve (12) four-man cells and three (3) dormitory areas with a total of one hundred-and-four (104) beds. In addition, the expansion also included twenty-six (26) beds in the intake and booking areas.
Pauly Jail Building Company scope of work includes furnishing and installing: thirty-eight (38) modular steel cell units, security hardware, locking devices, security hollow metal doors/ metal frames, security glazing, security electronics, detention furniture, security woven rod mesh, screens, mezzanines, stairs, and detention accessories.
Start Date: 02/13/2018
Completion Date: 10/25/2019
Overall Construction Contract Amount: $14,800,000.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $3,690,200.00
Construction Manager: Weddle Bros. Building Group, LLC | 2182 W. Industrial Park Dr. | Bloomington, IN 47402 | (812) 339-9500 Phone
Security Architect: RQAW Corporation | 10401 N. Meridian, Suite 401 | Indianapolis, IN 46290 | (317) 815-7200 Phone
Sheriff: Sheriff Michael Hasler | 204 County Road 70 E. | Bloomingfield, IN 47424 | (812) 384-4141 Phone
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Ironworkers.
Partners that were a part of this project:
- Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
- Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Security Mesh
- Modern Detention Equipment for Mezzanines & Stairs
- Norix Group, Inc. for Detention Furnishings
- RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc. for Detention Hardware
- Stanley Security Solutions for Security Electronics
- SteelCell of North America, Inc. for Prefabricated Modular Steel Cells
- Trussbilt LLC for Security Hollow Metal