Scope: The Hamilton County Jail Addition project consists of 11 cell pods with 38 prefabricated steel cells consisting of two and four-man cells. The 29,240 sq. ft. expansion will also have an interior recreation area, classroom and medical support area. This project utilized the rear chase modular controls security electronics approach to reduce security electronics infrastructure costs and installation schedule.
Pauly Jail was tasked with installing 38 modular steel cells, 5 dayrooms, security hardware & locking devices, security hollow metal, security glass and glazing, detention furniture, security mesh, security ceilings, padded cells, and access panels.
Start Date: 03/07/2018
Completion Date: In progress
Overall Construction Budget: $13,500,000.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $2,966,000.00
Construction Manager: The Hagerman Group | 10315 Allisonville Road| Fishers, IN 46038 |(317) 577-6836 phone
Security Architect: RQAW Corp. | 8770 North Street | Fishers, IN 46038 | (317) 588-1798 phone
Sheriff: Sheriff Dennis Quakenbush | 18100 Cumberland Road | Noblesville, IN 46060 | (317) 773-1872 phone
Pauly Jail Building Company Installation with Union Ironworkers for all Products.
Partners that were a part of this project included:
* Titan Steel Door for Security Hollow Metal
* RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc providing Detention Hardware and Locks
* SteelCell of North America for Prefabricated Steel Detention Cells
* Nystrom for Access Panels
* Modern Detention for Mezzanine and Stairs
* Marathon for Padded Cells
* Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
* Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Security Mesh
* Norix for Detention Furnishings
* Hope's for Exterior Windows
* Steel Ceilings for Security Ceilings