Scope: The new Isabella County Jail and Sheriff’s Office is being built to replace the county’s current facility, which was built in the 1950’s. The new jail will offer more modern technology and infrastructure to better accommodate the county’s needs.
Pauly Jail is tasked with furnishing and installing: security mesh, mezzanine, detention furnishings, security hardware, modular steel cells, security hollow metal doors/frames, and security ceilings.
Start Date: 3/27/2023
Completion Date: 12/5/2024
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $8,936,880.00
General Contractor: Clark Construction Company | 3535 Moores River Drive | Lansing, MI 48911 | (517) 372-0940 Phone
Architect: Integrated Architecture | 840 Ottawa Avenue NW | Grand Rapids, MI 49503 | (616) 574-0220 Phone
Sheriff: Sheriff Michael Main | 207 Court Street | Mount Pleasant, MI 48858 | (989) 772-5911 Phone
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Union of Ironworkers.
Partners that are a part of this project include:
- Accurate Controls, Inc. for Modular Controls and Security Electronics
- Kane Detention for Security Mesh
- Modern Detention Equipment for Security Mezzanine
- Norix for Detention Equipment, Furnishings, and Toilet Accessories
- RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc. for Security Hardware
- SteelCell of North America for Modular Steel Cells and Bulkhead
- Titan Steel Door for Security Hollow Metal and Security Ceilings