Scope: The Jefferson County New Sheriff’s Office & Jail Project focuses on a brand new facility that will be located in Madison, Indiana. This new jail will include three hundred (300) beds, and Pauly Jail Building company will be installing one hundred-thirty-seven (137) modular steel cells manufactured by SteelCell of North America.
Pauly Jail is tasked with installing security hollow metal, detention hardware, security glass, security electronics, modular steel cells, security mesh, mezzanine, modular controls, and padded cells.
Overall Construction Cost: $41,000,000.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $12,499,000.00
Construction Manager: Shireman Construction | 3801 Progress Blvd. NW | Corydon, IN 47112 | (812) 738-8291 Phone
Architect: DLZ Company | 138 N Delaware Street | Indianapolis, IN 46204 | (317) 633-4120 Phone
Sheriff: Sheriff David Thomas | 317 Walnut Street | Madison, IN 47250 | (812) 274-3774 Phone
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Union of Ironworkers.
Partners that were a part of this project included:
- Titan Steel Door for Security Hollow Metal
- RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc. for Detention Hardware & Locks
- Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
- SteelCell of North America for Modular Steel Cells
- Kane Innovation (Kane Detention) for Security Mesh & Enclosures
- Modern Detention Equipment for Mezzanine & Stairs
- Accurate Controls, Inc. for Modular Controls
- Security Automation Systems for Security Electronics
- Marathon Engineering for Padded Cells