Scope: The new Lawrence County LEC Project will be doubling the capacity of the county’s current facility. The law enforcement center will house one hundred-twenty (120) beds for inmates, and there will also be space for sheriff, jail, detective, and road deputy staff. The facility has been designed to accommodate two expansions in the future as well.
Pauly Jail is tasked with furnishing and installing: modular steel cells (54), security glazing, detention furniture, security mesh, detention hardware, security hollow metal and security ceilings.
Start Date: 10/3/2022
Estimated Completion Date: 12/2023
Overall Construction Contract Amount: $24,000,000.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $4,480,360.00
General Contractor: Nabholz Construction Corporation | 2223 W Sunset Street | Springfield, MO 65807
Architect: Elevatus Architecture | 111 East Wayne Street, Suite 555 | Ft. Wayne, IN 46802
Sheriff: Sheriff Brad A. DeLay | 300 E. Water Street | Mt. Vernon, MO 65712
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Union of Ironworkers.
Partners that are a part of this project include:
- Accurate Controls, Inc. for Security Electronics
- Global Security Glazing for Security Glazing
- Kane Detention for Security Mesh
- Marathon Engineering for Padded Cells
- Modern Detention Equipment for Detention Furniture & Equipment
- Norix for Detention Furniture & Equipment
- RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc. for Security Hardware
- SteelCell of North America for Modular Steel Cells
- Titan Steel Door for Security Hollow Metal & Security Ceilings