Scope: The Le Sueur County Justice Center project consists of a 65,900 sq. ft. construction of a 36 bed jail which will include a law enforcement center, courtrooms, county attorney offices, dispatch and more.
Pauly Jail was tasked with installing modular steel cells, security hardware, security electronics, security hollow metal doors and frames, detention furnishings, security glass and glazing, security skylight enclosures and detention furniture.
Start Date: 04/25/2018
Estimated Completion Date: In Progress
Overall Construction Contract Amount: $23,000,000.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $4,480,600.00
Construction Manager: AP Midwest, LLC dba Adolfson & Peterson| 6701 West 23rd Street| Minneapolis, MN 55426 | (952) 544-1561 phone
Security Architect: BKV Group Inc. | 222 North 2nd St.|Minneapolis, MN | (312) 339-3752 phone | Contact: Bruce Schwartzman
Sheriff: Sheriff Brett V.P. Mason| 88 S. Park Avenue| Le Center, MN 56057 | (507) 357-4440 phone
Pauly Jail Building Company Installation with Union Ironworkers for all Products.
Partners that were a part of this project included:
* Trussbilt for Security Hollow Metal
* R.R. Brink Locking Systems Inc. for providing Detention Hardware
* Modern Detention for Mezzanine Skin
* Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
* SteelCell of North America for Pre-fabricated Modular Steel Cells
* Accurate Controls, Inc for Security Electronics
* Norix for Detention Furniture
* Nystrom for Access Panels
* Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Skylight Enclosures