Scope: The Le Sueur County Justice Center Project consists of the construction of a 65,900-square-foot, thirty-six (36) bed jail which will include a law enforcement center, courtrooms, county attorney offices, dispatch, and more.
Pauly Jail Building Company scope of work includes furnishing and installing: modular steel cells, security hardware, security electronics, security hollow metal doors/ frames, detention furnishings, security glass/ glazing, security skylight enclosures, and detention furniture.
Start Date: 04/25/2018
Completion Date: In Progress
Overall Construction Contract Amount: $23,000,000.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $4,480,600.00
Construction Manager: AP Midwest, LLC dba Adolfson & Peterson | 6701 West 23rd Street | Minneapolis, MN 55426 | (952) 544-1561 Phone
Security Architect: BKV Group Inc. | 222 North 2nd St. | Minneapolis, MN 55401 | (312) 339-3752 Phone | Contact: Bruce Schwartzman
Sheriff: Sheriff Brett V.P. Mason | 88 S. Park Avenue | Le Center, MN 56057 | (507) 357-4440 Phone
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Union Ironworkers.
Partners that are a part of this project:
- Accurate Controls, Inc. for Security Electronics
- Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
- Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Skylight Enclosures
- Modern Detention Equipment for Mezzanine Skin
- Norix Group, Inc. for Detention Furniture
- RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc. for Detention Hardware
- SteelCell of North America, Inc. for Prefabricated Modular Steel Cells
- Trussbilt LLC for Security Hollow Metal