Scope: The The Lee County Law Enforcement Center project consists of new construction of a 41,000 sq. ft. facility that will house 90 beds. The 1-story building will include mezzanines with an observation deck that allows supervision of both levels of cells for the safety of jail staff and inmates. The Law Enforcement Center will also house sheriff offices, storage areas, and a sallyport.
As of January 2019, the Design & Build of the facility is excepted to be 3 months ahead of schedule and under 6.7 percent of the original estimate of cost of this construction of $18.5M.
Pauly Jail is tasked with installing security hardware & locking devices, security hollow metal doors and frames, security glass and glazing, security electronics, detention furniture, security mesh, security ceilings and detention accessories.
Start Date: 08/01/2018
Est. Completion Date: In Progress
Overall Construction Contract Amount: $16,800,000.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $2,965,700.00
Construction Manager: Ringland-Johnson Construction| 1725 Huntwood Drive| Cherry Balley, IL 61016 |(815) 332-8600 phone
Sheriff: Sheriff John Simonton |306 South Hennepin Avenue |Dixon, Illinois 61021| (815) 284-6631 phone
Pauly Jail Building Company Installation with Union Ironworkers for all Products.
Partners that were a part of this project included:
* Titan Steel Door for Security Hollow Metal
* RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc providing Detention Hardware and Locks
* Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Security Mesh
* Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
* Accurate Controls, Inc. for Security Electronics
* Marathon for Padded Cells
* Modern Detention for Detention Furniture
* Steel Ceilings for Security Ceilings