Scope: The Livingston County Jail expansion consisted of a 57,000-square foot jail addition. Upon completion, the inmates were moved to from the old 17,000-square foot jail which then underwent renovations. The combined facilities house two hundred forty (240) inmates and include a state-of-the-art dispatch and communications center. The project consisted of setting seventy-one (71) steel cells and installing security hollow metal, padded cells, security mesh, and security ceilings.
Start Date: 12/5/2014
Completion Date: 10/30/2015
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $1,569,000.00
Construction Manager: Clark Construction Co. | 3535 Moores River Drive | Lansing, MI 48911 | (517) 372-0940 Phone
Security Architect: RQAW Corporation | 10401 N. Meridian, Suite 401 | Indianapolis, IN 46290 | (317) 815-7200 Phone
Sheriff: Sheriff Michael J. Murphy | 150 S. Highlander Way | Howell, MI 48843 | (517) 546-2440 Phone
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Ironworkers.
Partners that were a part of this project:
- Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
- Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Security Mesh
- Norix Group Inc. for Detention Furniture
- RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc. for Detention Hardware
- SteelCell of North America, Inc. for Detention Security Cells
- Trussbilt LLC for Security Hollow Metal
- Willoughby Industries for Security Toilets & Security Shower Enclosures