Scope: Phase II of the Minnesota Security Hospital expansion and renovation consists of major remodeling of 100,000 sq. ft. of existing space and new construction of another 87,000 sq. ft. Upgrades will allow safer conditions for staff and patients.
Pauly Jail is tasked with installing security hardware & locking devices, security hollow metal, security glazing, security mesh, security windows and detention accessories.
Start Date: 11/16/2017
PJBC Estimated Completion Date: In Progress
Overall Construction Contract Amount: $70,200,000.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $1,660,000.00
Construction Manager: Adolfson & Peterson Construction | 6701 W. 23rd St. |Minneapolis, MN 55440 | (952) 544-1561 phone
Security Architect: BWBR Architects | 380 St. Peter Street | Suite 600 |St. Paul, MN 55102 | (651) 222-3701 phone
Pauly Jail Building Company Installation with Union Ironworkers for all Products.
Partners that were a part of this project included:
* Trussbilt for Security Hollow Metal
* R.R. Brink Locking Systems Inc. for providing Detention Hardware
* Hope's for Security Windows
* Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
* SteelCell of North America for Pre-fabricated Modular Steel Cells
* Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Security Mesh`
* LTI for electrified AG-7