Scope: This 33,000 square foot state of the art facility was built to provide a new full service jail with 114 beds and a new Sheriff's Office. This jail includes minimum, medium, and maximum security housing, intake, visitation, classroom outdoor recreation areas, full-service kitchen, sallyport, and other support spaces. Thirty of the beds are reserved for females, while the rest are for the male population. The new jail offers inmates programs and activities such as but not limited to Drug and Alcohol Counseling, medical services, recreational activities, commissary, and work within the confines of the facility.
Pauly Jail was tasked with installing security electronics, security hardware & locking devices, security hollow metal, security glass and glazing, detention furniture, security windows, security mesh, security chase doors, and security frames.
Start Date: 08/29/2016
Completion Date: 01/25/2018
Overall Construction Contract Amount: $15,100,000.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $1,394,168.00
Construction Manager: Granger Construction Company | 6267 Aurellius Road | Lansing, MI 48911 | (517) 393-1670 phone | Contact: Todd Butler
Security Architect: Wachtel & McAnally Architects Planners Inc. | 35 South Park Place | Suite 350 |Newark, OH | (740) 345-3500 phone | Contact: Garry McAnally
Sheriff: Sheriff Charles R. Black Jr. | 47129 Moore Ridge Road | Woodsfield, OH 43793 | (740) 472-1612 phone
Pauly Jail Building Company Installation with Union Ironworkers for all Products.
Partners that were a part of this project included:
* American Steel Products for Security Hollow Metal, Chase Doors, and Frames
* RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc providing Detention Hardware and Locks
* Modern Detention for Detention Furniture
* Norix for Detention Toilet Accessories
* Argyle Precision for Toilet Accessories
* Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
* Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Security Mesh
* Hope's for Security Windows
* Accurate Controls Inc. for Security Electronics