Scope: The Paulding County Adult Detention and Law Enforcement Center Design Assist Project is a six hundred sixty (660) bed, 133,000-square-foot facility that will be adjacent to the sheriff's office headquarters. The project includes a new jail, new administrative space for the sheriff's office, and the county government's first dedicated morgue.
Pauly Jail Building Company scope of work included furnishing and installing: two hundred forty (240) modular steel cells, detention hollow metal doors, detention frames, security hardware, locking devices, security glass/ glazing, security electronics, detention furnishings, and detention accessories.
Start Date: 06/13/2018
Est. Completion Date: 2020
Overall Construction Contract Amount: $60,000,000.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $9,378,300.00
Construction Manager: Turner Construction | 3495 Piedmont Rd. NE Building 11, Suite 700| Atlanta, GA 30305 | (404) 504-3700 Phone
Architects Wakefield Beasley & Associates | 5200 Avalon Blvd. | Alpharetta, GA 30009 | (770) 209-9393 Phone
TreanorHL | 5250 Avalon Blvd. | Alpharetta, GA 30009 | (678) 297-2929 Phone
Sheriff: Sheriff Gary Gulledge | 247 Industrial Way N |Dallas, GA 30132 | (770) 443-3010 Phone
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Union Ironworkers.
Partners that were a part of this project:
- Accurate Controls, Inc. for Security Electronics
- Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
- Modern Detention Equipment for Detention Furnishings
- Norix Group, Inc. for Detention Accessories
- RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc. for Detention Hardware & Locks
- SteelCell of North America, Inc. for Prefabricated Modular Steel Cells
- Titan Steel Door for Security Hollow Metal