Scope: The Puntam County Jail Addition & Renovation Project included construction of two (2) new two hundred twenty-four (224) bed, 29,000-square foot housing pods. This totaled to four hundred forty-eight (448) beds and 58,000-square feet. The project consisted of setting one hundred forty (140) steel cells and installing detention equipment, security hollow metal, security ceilings, security mesh, and security electronics.
Start Date: 10/17/2014
Completion Date: 12/1/2015
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $4,934,250.00
Construction Manager: Ajax Building Corporation | 2209 NW 40th Terrace, Suite B | Gainesville, FL 32605 | (352) 377-1102 Phone
Security Architect: RQAW Corporation | 10401 N. Meridian, Suite 401 | Indianapolis, IN 46290 | (317) 815-7200 Phone
Sheriff: Sheriff Gator DeLoach | 130 Orie Griffin Blvd | Palatka, FL 32177 | (386) 329-0800 Phone
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Ironworkers.
Partners that were a part of this project:
- Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
- Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Security Mesh
- Modern Detention Equipment for Furniture/Equipment
- Norix Group, Inc. for Detention Furniture
- RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc. for Detention Hardware
- SteelCell of North America, Inc. for Detention Steel Cells