Scope: The Rolette County Jail and Law Enforcement Center project consisted of a 17,000-square foot new facility. The jail is primarily a single-story facility with the exception of the inmate dormitory. The new facility houses forty-eight (48) beds.
Pauly Jail Building Company scope of work included furnishing and installing: twenty (20) modular steel cell units, security hardware, locking devices, security hollow metal, security glass, security glazing, detention furniture, security windows, and skylight enclosures.
Start Date: 09/08/2016
Completion Date: 01/01/18
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $987,750.00
Construction Manager: Construction Engineers, Inc. | PO Box 13378 | Grand Forks, ND 58208 | (701)738-4602 Phone | Contact: Tom Fuchs, Project Manager
Security Architect: Klein McCarthy Architects | 6465 Waysata Blvd., Suite 410 | St. Louis Park, MN 55426 | (952) 908-9990 Phone | Contact: Scott Fettig
Sheriff: Sheriff Nathan Gustafson | 161st Street SW | Rolla, ND 58367 | (701) 477-5623 Phone
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Union of Ironworkers.
Partners that were a part of this project:
- Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
- Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Skylights Enclosures
- Norix Group, Inc. for Detention Furniture
- RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc. for Detention Hardware & Locks
- SteelCell of North America, Inc. for Prefabricated Steel Detention Cells
- Trussbilt LLC for Security Hollow Metal