Scope: The construction for the Residential Treatment Unit (RTU) and Reception Classification Diagnostic Center (RCDC) at the Department of Corrections, located in Chicago, IL, was a new 283,000-square foot, state-of-the-art project. The RCDC processes new admissions into the Department of Corrections. The RCDC also processes detainees going to and from court for all six branches of the Circuit Courts of Cook County.
Pauly Jail Building Company scope of work included furnishing and installing: security electronics, security hollow metal, security ceilings, detention equipment, security screens, security glass, security hardware, key watchers, turnstiles, and security windows.
Start Date: 11/11/2010
Completion Date: 04/03/2013
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $8,495,736.54
Construction Manager: Walsh Construction | 18 S. Michigan Ave, Suite 750 | Chicago, IL 60603 | (312) 201-9796 Phone | Contact: Mike Powers
Architect: Roula Associates Architects | 400 N. State Street | Chicago, IL 60658 | (312) 822-9921 Phone
Sheriff: Sheriff Thomas J. Dart | 50 W. Washington | Chicago, Illinois 60602 | (312) 603-6444 Phone
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Ironworkers.
Partners that were a part of this project:
- Accurate Controls Inc. for Security Electronics
- Trussbilt LLC for Security Hollow Metal & Security Ceilings
- Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
- Hope's Windows, Inc. for Security Windows
- Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Security Screens
- Modern Detention Equipment for Detention Equipment
- Norix Group, Inc. for Detention Equipment