Scope: The Saginaw County Sheriff's Office project is 87,000 square feet, mid-rise, three floors, including office space for the Sheriff Administrative Offices. It includes demolition of the existing Jail facility. The project consists of inmate housing to accommodate 511-beds. The facility is designed to minimize operational costs and maximize flexibility to manage current and future inmate population.
Pauly Jail was tasked with installing modular steel cells, detention hollow metal doors and frames, security hardware & locking devices, security glass and glazing, security electronics, detention furnishings and detention accessories.
Start Date: 07/13/2018
Est. Completion Date: In Progress
Overall Construction Contract Amount: $35,800,000.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $9,930,000.00
Construction Manager: Spence Brothers| 203 S. Washington Ave.| Suite 360|Saginaw, MI 48607 |(989) 752-0400 phone
Security Architect: Goldberg Group Architects, PC| 805 N. 36th Street| Suite B | St. Joseph, MO 64506 | Larry Goldberg |(816) 233-9300 phone
Sheriff: Sheriff William L. Federspiel |618 Cass Street |Saginaw, MI 48602| (989) 790-5456 phone
Pauly Jail Building Company Installation with Union Ironworkers for all Products.
Partners that were a part of this project included:
* Titan Steel Door for Security Hollow Metal
* RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc providing Detention Hardware and Locks
* Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Security Screens
* Global Security Glazing for Security Glass
* SteelCell of North America for Pre-fabricated Modular Steel Cells
* Accurate Controls, Inc. for Security Electronics
* Marathon for Padded Cells