Scope: The Vigo County Security Center Project consists of the construction of a new facility to resolve overcrowding issues. The new 138,300 square-foot jail will have over five hundred (500) beds. This facility will include multiple housing pods, sallyport, and the Sheriff's office. In addition, there are multiple areas of the site that will allow expansion for future housing.
Pauly Jail Building Company scope of work included furnishing and installing: modular steel cells, detention hollow metal doors, detention hollow metal frames, security hardware, security glass, security electronics, detention furnishings, and detention accessories.
Start Date: 11/20/2019
Completion Date: In Progress
Overall Construction Contract Amount: $56,276,080.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $16,879,000.00
Construction Manager: CH Garmong & Son, Inc. | 3050 Poplar Street | Terre Haute, IN 47803 | (812) 234-3714 Phone
Architect: DLZ Indiana, LLC | 157 East Maryland Street | Indianapolis, IN 46204 | (317) 633-4120 Phone
Sheriff: Sheriff John Plasse | 201 Cherry Street | Terre Haute, IN 47807 | (812) 462-3226 Phone
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Union Ironworkers.
Partners that are a part of this project:
- Accurate Controls, Inc. for Security Electronics
- Global Security Glazing for Security Glazing
- Hope’s Windows, Inc. for Detention Window Frames
- Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Detention Screens
- Modern Detention Equipment for Mezzanines
- Norix Group, Inc. for Detention Furnishings
- RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc. for Security Hardware
- SteelCell of North America, Inc. for Modular Steel Cells
- Titan Steel Door for Detention Hollow Metal Doors and Frames