Scope: The Warren County Jail & Sheriff's Administration Building Project includes the construction of a new, four hundred and ninety-six (496) bed facility that will also include the sheriff's office. The building will be constructed to allow further expansion in the future.
Pauly Jail is tasked with installing security hollow metal, security hardware, detention furnishings, security mesh, and modular controls.
Start Date: 8/26/2019
Completion Date: In Progress
Overall Construction Contract Amount: $56,500,000.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $5,896,205.00
Construction Manager: Granger Construction Company | 400 Lazelle Road, Suite 18A | Columbus, OH 43240 | (614) 705-2280 Phone
Architect: Wachtel & McAnally Architects Planners, Inc. | 35 South Park Place | Newark, OH 43055 | (740) 345-3500 Phone
Sheriff: Sheriff Larry Sims | 822 Memorial Drive | Lebanon, OH 45036 | (513) 695-1280 Phone
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Union Ironworkers.
Partners that were a part of this project:
- Titan Steel Door for Security Hollow Metal
- RR Brink Locking Systems, Inc. for Security Hardware
- Modern Detention Equipment for Detention Furnishings & Equipment
- Kane Innovations, Inc. (Kane Detention) for Security Mesh
- Accurate Controls, Inc. for Security Electronics & Modular Controls