Scope: The Woodbury County Law Enforcement Center is a brand-new facility currently being constructed on the east side of Sioux City, Iowa.
Pauly Jail is tasked with furnishing and installing; modular controls, security glazing, security mesh, padded cells, security hardware, modular steel cells, security hollow metal, and security ceilings.
Start Date: 5/6/2021
Completion Date: Est. 3/2023
Overall Construction Contract Amount: $58,000,000.00
Pauly Jail Building Company Contract Amount: $14,789,000.00
General Contractor: Hausmann Construction | 8885 Executive Woods Drive | Lincoln, NE 68512 | (402) 438-3230 Phone
Architect: Goldberg Group Architects | 520 Francis Street, Suite 200C | St. Joseph, MO 64501 | (816) 233-9300 Phone
Sheriff: Sheriff Chad Sheehan | 407 7th Street | Sioux City, IA 51101 | (712) 279-6010 Phone
Pauly Jail Building Company self-performs the installation of all detention equipment for every project and is signatory with the International Union of Ironworkers.
Partners that were a part of this project included:
- Accurate Controls, Inc. for Modular Controls
- Global Security Glazing for Security Glazing
- Kane Innovations for Security Mesh & Enclosures
- Marathon Engineering Corporation for Padded Cells
- RR Brink Locking Systems for Security Hardware
- SteelCell of North America for Modular Steel Cells